Thursday, April 4, 2013

PLDT Account = Free BIG ice cream

Loving your job can be hard, especially if it has become more of a daily routine than a career. For me, I enjoy work because I know God blessed me with this job  ("Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6) and aside from that I enjoy the perks that our company provides to maintain a positive work environment.

Just today PLDT had an offer for "PLDT Telerewards", where in you need to have a PLDT account either landline or broadband and before receiving free ice cream, you need to play their basketball arcade game for additional scoops. Being a subscriber gives you automatic one (1) scoop of ice cream,  then for a score of 30-49 points at the game gives you an extra one (1) scoop and more than 50 points gives you two (2) additional scoops. Which sounded great because win or lose, I still get a scoop of ice cream, right? Not bad deal, but me being an addict basketball player before in arcades such as Timezone, Quantum or Tom's world, this wouldn't be hard at all. Bragger? Not much cause I can only reach  60-100 points if I'm lucky, though I've seen guys go up to more than 200 points. Hahaha...but going back, I tried the arcade game and was shock that I would be able to reach 60+ points earning me three (3) BIG scoops of ice cream. Which is even more shocking cause I did not expect the scoop to be that big. When the lady gave me my ice cream, my hand shook cause it was so heavy. In the end, I enjoyed my experience of bball arcade and first time taste "Fruits in Ice Cream (FIC)".



 
 picture on right, shows 3 flavors from top to bottom


Personal ice cream experience rating:
Vendor: Fruits in Ice Cream (FIC)
Rating: 4 / 5


Flavor(s): Butter scotch, Strawberry and Tsokonut - based on picture above
Comment: 
Ice cream taste great. Milky taste and real bits in ice cream. Real strawberry, choc-nut and butterscotch bits aside from the ice cream flavor itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment