Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Healthy Jogging, not giving up

Yesterday did the usual "every Tuesday jogging" at Ayala Triangle with Ryan. Started with stretching from head to foot, then group announcements before jogging. We were told by our guide that the routine for the day was to jog around Ayala Triangle ten (10) times, me and Ryan were not running experts so we barely made it half way the target number.

Ayala Triangle is Makati's Central Park, it is located at the heart of central business district surrounded by office buildings, restaurants, banks and many more. It is the perfect place to unwind and rest after work because of it being filled with trees. It is also a great place for health buffs to exercise after work, one run around Ayala Triangle measures to 1.2 Km. Makati Stock Exchange is located in Ayala Triangle.


Ryan and I jogged around Ayala Triangle, we first aimed for 3 rounds non-stop. Which was a bit difficult being a newbie in running. First round was ok but when 2nd round came, started feeling tired and began losing my breath. I wanted to give up on the 3rd round, but my partner continued to push me and encourage me to finish the entire 3 rounds. Which eventually I was able to complete, when my partner asked for a 4th round. I told him maybe next time. Haha...but then I understood why it is best to have a running buddy. Someone to encourage you when you feel like giving up.




No comments:

Post a Comment