Saturday, April 20, 2013

Entourage at Divisoria

Dress and suits for our wedding, all in Divisoria. The cheapest or yet most affordable place to have wedding dress made. Yup, this is where I had mine done. Not ashamed of it cause the quality is just the same as any known designers, except that you need to come prepared on how you want your ideal gown to look like since not all dress makers are talented in designing.

Today I accompanied batch 3 of my entourage, mainly my college friends, to our dress maker to have their measurements taken. Last week, me and Ryan did the same thing, were we accompanied batch 1 and 2 of our entourage to have their measurements taken as well. Talking about hassle, it was slightly difficult for us to have our entourage's measurements taken as to not all their schedules are alike. Had to find a way and this resulted to being every weekend at Divisoria.


Others tell me this is normal for every wedding and that there are more obstacles we may face. This may be true but for now I wouldn't want to focus on these issues but instead I try to think positive and know that God is control. Eventually my worries about my dress and entourages' outfits would come to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment