Saturday, February 23, 2013

Volunteer Assembly / Jogging / Banapple Saturday

Being a part of a Ministry is how one can serve God and help in the advancement of His Kingdom. Just attended yesterday, Technical Ministry Assembly at Church. From 2:00PM to 4:00PM. Getting to know one another, specially meeting new volunteers. 

"If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him." - John 12:26

After the entire meeting, we had to sign a small agreement paper of our commitment to serve. It made me reflect on the day I first volunteered for this ministry and how I was like as a newbie. Realizing that I've been a tech ministry volunteer since 2011, that 2 years of  volunteering. Happy and Glad that I'm part of it. Now, it's my turn to teach a newbie on how to use ProPresenter 4, keynote and everything that was thought to me by my fellow team mates in the ministry. I love serving in this ministry and I pray that I can continue doing this until God wants me to...


After attending Ministry gathering, had to prepare for jogging at Marikina Sports Center with VGroup friends. Arrived late and did not make it for aerobics, instead we tried to jog around sports center oval. Started 7:30PM and ended at 9:00PM. It's hard to exercise when sick, had difficulties in breathing. Was only able to do 3 full rounds in the oval.

Burning calories when jogging is great, but what's greater is a snack after doing it. Banapple date...at Katipunan, Quezon city. Ordered Banoffee pie with matching Large glass of Cold Milk. Hmmm....Delicioso!! Dropped dead sleepy after finishing my glass of milk and banoffee pie, also resulting to a slight fever. It may have been a busy Saturday...but another day well spent.

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment